We’re now on our short final for the Wycombe Air Park release, we’re super excited and can’t wait for you to experience the beautiful British countryside like never before.
Wycombe Air Park was built native for Microsoft Flight Simulator, taking advantage of full PBR and the latest abilities provided by the simulator.
Upon launch, the product will be priced at $18.99 AUS, available through Orbx Direct and $12.49 USD available soon through the Microsoft Marketplace.
The product will be available in the Pilot Plus Shop in October.
Existing X-Plane and P3D customers will receive 25% discount.
Featuring Dynamic Rain
The Wycombe Air Park control tower features dynamic rain effects, creating a truly authentic experience. Set the weather to rain or storms to witness this realistic effect.
Comparison to default sim
A collection of images showing the default simulator (left) compared to Wycombe Air Park by Pilot Plus (right).
- A unique and charming countryside atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR Air park, including apron assets, buildings and ground
- Dynamic rain on the control tower glass
- Highly detailed hand painted environment (5cm per pixel)
- Hand coloured aerial imagery covering the airfield and surroundings (up to 12.5cm per pixel)
- Includes local VFR landmarks used when flying (Stadium, Golden Ball Church, Stokenchurch mast etc..)
Wycombe Air Park is already available for P3D and X-Plane 11.
Find out more:
Wycombe Air Park P3D